Have you noticed that your Sim is getting slightly bigger than usual?
This guide will help you understand the reasons for your Sim becoming overweight as well as how to counter the effects so that you can remain as slim and healthy as you possibly can!
The 4 Main Reasons Why Your Sim is Gaining Weight
• Your Sim is eating too much
• Your Sim is not exercising enough or at all.
• You are not playing the game as often as you should.
• Your Sim is pregnant or had just been pregnant.
How Can You Counter Weight Gain?
- Go to the gym. Using the gym is much more effective than just going for a jog. See it as if it was real life and act accordingly. Your Sim should train atleast 4 hours a day and then you will be seeing immediate results. It will take about a week for your Sim to become slim. You can also buy a punching bag for them to use in their backyard.
- Put your Sim on a diet in which they eat lower calorie foods.
- Avoid alcohol.
- If you do not play with you Sim for a few days, they will put on weight. So engage with your Sims regularly at least once every 2 days.
- If you own the “Cool Kitchen Stuff” DLC, you can eat an ice cream named the “Taste of Diet” that should almost instantly slim your Sim down. If it does not work straight away try eating it another 4 to 5 times and it should then work.
- Your female Sim will put on weight if she is pregnant and you cannot do anything about this during that phase.
- Eat mostly salads instead of other unhealthy food such as chocolate cake, but try and keep a balanced diet as best as you can.
- Take regular jogs, it may not be as good as hitting the gym everyday, but it is still something that prevents weight gain.
- Do not let your Sim overeat. If your Sim eats too much, they will become visibly fatter within 24 hours.
- Drink a lean potion.
- All food that you eat has calories, so do not restrict yourself to just salads and overeating salads, because you can still become fat off of it.
The best option that you have is watching your food/drink intake and how much food you eat.
You then also start gym, as jogging will not have the fastest result on your Sims body.
Go to the gym every single day for at least 4 hours. If you are a female and you do not want to gain weight, avoid getting pregnant, because you will definitely gain weight.
You will almost instantly lose this weight after the baby is born though, so the decision is up to you.
We hope that this guide has helped you to understand and fix the problem that you were having, enjoy your gaming!